Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Working With Angels


Make yourself familiar with the angels
and behold them frequently in spirit;
for without being seen, they are present with you.

St. Francis De Sales



I've been blessed with the gift of communion with these benevolent beings, and will admit that since I've had the grace of allowing them to work hand in hand with me on my personal dreams and desires Ive been my own witness to the many miracles that consistently unravels in my daily life!

The concept of knowing there are these beautiful and loving creatures that solely exists for the purpose of assisting me in making my dreams a reality, and assisting me with any and every event in my life along with guiding me through every challenge that presents itself, brings me so much joy and comfort and relief. I assure you that if you do allow them to enter your lives and invite them to help, you too will share in my exultation.

Just imagine that never again you need to feel as if you're tracking along the path of life doing everything single handedly. That in an instant you can summon these loving beings through a simple thought, a prayer, a heart felt letter, or by simply asking for assistance or guidance with what you need and watch the magic happen.

There are parking angels, shopping angels, selling/buying a home angels, angels for protection, angels for finding true love, angels for clearing debt, for allowing to manifest financial freedom, or even for helping with emotional healing, health issues, whatever may be the trials and tribulations at this moment, they are there waiting to serve.

Because we are all born with free will, not even God or the angels can take away the choice of free will from us. Therefore before they can assist it's very important that we ASK them to enter into our lives and be part of our team of experts that can guide us to the best solutions possible for our wants, desires and needs.


So try it the next time that you are going through an issue where you really can do with a miracle, quiet your mind, and invoke the Angels, just be sincere about your hearts desires and ask them for help! Stay open and as i always like to add to the end of any of my requests " for the highest good of myself and everyone involved, better than i can imagine" - leave some room for the magic to flow, remember request what you desire and leave the "how" to them!

Remember to laugh and play is the Angels way ....

Blessings
Anjali


No comments:

Post a Comment